Licensed premises

Licensed premises are regulated by the local police and the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR).

OLGR will investigate complaints regarding noise from licensed premises and/or their patrons.

Lodge a complaint with the OLGR by:

  • Online complaint  
  • Mail to -
    Disturbance Complaints Unit
    NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing 
    GPO Box 7060, 
    SYDNEY  NSW  2001
  • Phone - 02 9995 0300
Page last updated on: 07/02/13